Pages

6.18.2013

Local Spot


Recently some friends and I went to a local food joint called JukeBox! It was delicious, they make all kinds of crazy burgers. The one photographed above has onions rings inside! We decided to sit outside because it was a nice sunny evening and we have had a lack of those lately. If you ever get a chance to go be sure to check out the interior, it's got an awesome early 60's vibe - jukebox included! I am shooting another wedding this weekend and that should take up some of my spare time. I will be back to more consistent posts soon. 

Have a good week. 

2 comments:

  1. love your new banner Mel! did you draw that yourself?
    and these photos are making me drool! so vibrant and summery. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Nope found it online @ dafont.com :) They have the best fonts!

      Delete