Pages

6.03.2013

Goodbye May


Goodbye May. 

I will miss those first rainy spring days. 

I will not miss having to pay my taxes. 

I will miss the feeling of getting my first smart phone. 

I will not miss my old Nokia r.i.p to the most ancient of cellular devices. 

I will miss that first barbecue of the season. 

I will not miss the procrastination of painting the apartment. (still in progress)

I will miss lobster season. 

I will not miss installing the air conditioning. What a P A I N! 

I will miss watching all the trees grow big beautiful green leaves. 


Saying goodbye to May, which just flew by.

&

Here is to June, so much good stuff planned. 




2 comments:

  1. did you draw those hands? i love these monthly goodbye posts, really makes me appreciate the uniqueness of each one that i never really thought about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup I drew them in class @ Vanier a while back! Thank girls!

    ReplyDelete