Pages

4.29.2013

This and That




Sometimes it only takes a few days of sunshine to make you a believer... Summer truly is the best season of them all. I have not posted in about two weeks. Busy bee here! I have been rushing around painting my apartment, preparing tax return papers (ugh!) and trying to get a little spring cleaning in when I can. I have also been working out and I feel great. I sleep so much better when I have done some physical activity during my day! Here are a few shots from the last week or so. I got a new bag, white paint for the walls, mom's 4th grade ceramic project and I found this awesome tin for 75 cents! 

Hope you are all getting some sunshine where ever you may be :) 

2 comments:

  1. Que hermosas fotografias!! me encantan!! tienes un blog muy bello!!

    muchos besos

    http://flashlovee.blogspot.com/

    bye

    ReplyDelete