Pages

4.15.2013

Fun Finds: Spring II


Over the last few weeks we have been trying to negotiate the possibility of a move. We found out over the weekend that it was not going to happen. I was disappointed, but I do believe things always happen for a reason. This led me to the understanding that sometimes, no matter how bad you want something, you can't have it all. We have decided to stay in our current apartment. I have shifted my thoughts over to re-vamping this old place. I saw this awesome cart from IKEA and fell in love, the colour and shape are perfect! I am going to splurge on this one. Here a few Fun Finds from this week! I love this lamp from Target. They are opening their Canadian doors this June and I am very excited. 

1. This lamp from Target
2. Cute cart from Ikea
3. Necklace from Mimic Designs
4. Yellow boots from FAB
5. Canvas Pouch from Alphabet Bags

Have a good week! 

1 comment:

  1. I like the colors here! Especially that adorable cart from Ikea.

    ReplyDelete