Pages

3.13.2013

Spring Forward


Hello Spring! 
Over the weekend we advanced the clocks and the weather was great. I could feel the warm sun on my face and I was loving it. Spring is such a great season, it has a magical way of lifting spirits! Though there is still snow on the ground, I feel like skipping around outside in a t-shirt (I will restrain myself on that one! Still -2 degrees out there!) I have been spring cleaning and trying to organize my living space. We might be moving into a bigger place to accommodate a new roommate (omg!) I think it would be great to change things up and move into a new place to call home! We will find out for sure in a few weeks! All is looking up around here. This weekend we will be celebrating St-Patrick's Day. I am planning on getting my drink on in the big beautiful streets of Montreal to watch the parade!

Photos above of random things over the last few weeks. 

2 comments:

  1. Springing forward with time is so difficult! Ready for the sun to be out all day so that it's easier to wake up in the morning. Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete