Pages

3.28.2013

Slow Motion


Life feels like it's moving very slowly and yet I can't find a second to breath. I have so much coming up, you know that ''I just want to sleep in my bed for two weeks without being bothered'' feeling? That is how I feel. I am trying to organize the move to a new apartment (which I want more then anything right now! I've already been decorating in my head). It is a stressful process due to deadlines, finding the right person and subletting laws. I am praying it will all be over in the next few weeks and we will be moving into a nice new place May 1st. The blogging may die down over the beginning of April. I will be back soon and hopefully with great news about the apartment situation! 

And so, in the meantime, these are some shots of a lovely tea cup collection over at a friends bridal shower. So pretty! 

xox

4 comments:

  1. adorable photos - i love the feel of your blog! I'm a new reader but nominated you for a Liebster Award - check it out here: http://nowismagic.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    xoxo chelsea at http://nowismagic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! That is really flattering :) Your blog is great too! I will follow up with this Liebster award soon enough, so sweet!

      Delete
  2. Darn! Chelsea beat me to it! I was going to nominate you, too! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That is awesome, thanks so much ;) I love your blog too, I was going to nominate you as well, but I guess we should pick blogs we don't know yet!

      Delete