Pages

3.20.2013

Fun Finds: Spring


When I was little I would draw all the things I wanted on one page - I called it the ''Things I want'' list. This is (I suppose) a more grown up way to do so. Here are a few fun items that make me want to skip around! I am in love with the Burt's Bees line of body wash and face products, I recently bought the face wash and I can't get enough! Also Feral makes the coolest watches if you have not checked them out, please do so as soon as possible. They just came out with a few new additions!

Can't wait for Spring to finally get here. We got hit with over 30 cm of snow yesterday, so we are all feeling a little behind. Here is to daydreaming about sunshine :) 

2. Fab Chair 
 4. Body Wash 

3 comments:

  1. These ARE fun finds. Now we just need spring to go along with them!

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking the same thing over here! I can't wait for all the snow to melt!

      Delete
  2. Love all of these spring bits and pieces! Especially that Derek Temple picture. Adorable!

    http://www.sincerelysammie.com/

    ReplyDelete