Pages

2.02.2013

Where are you sunshine?








It has been pretty chilly here the last past few weeks. We have yet to see days when the weather is anywhere above -20. I love the winter, don't get me wrong. I have always felt blessed that I get to enjoy snow for christmas. Even if I had the choice I could never live somewhere that did not have snowy winters. This being said, I miss the summer. The winter can be long and gloomy. Lately it has felt this way, I am craving some warm sunshine. I posted these pictures from the summer to remind me that it is not too far away and to never complain about the heat, ever... again!  That is the funny thing though, the grass always seems to be greener on the other side. 

Hope you all are staying warm and cozy, wherever you may be.



4 comments:

  1. Is that picture of you? I love that.. doubt i'd look that good at that angle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes it is me. A friend took it upside down!

      Delete
  2. Wow and I thought it was cold here! Painting your nails pretty colours helps to detract from the gloom, I did mine this morning.

    ReplyDelete