Pages

1.05.2013

Resolutions: Or something like that


Every year I make a list of resolutions. Things I would like to accomplish or learn... you know?! The usual. I like to think of myself as someone who is adventurous in trying new things and accomplishing goals. However there is always a feeling as though I could be doing more. I am a tad bit on the lazy side and sometimes that gets to me. I wish I was not this way but it is in my nature, I have learned to curve it. Projects get done, they may just take a little longer then expected. All this to say, 2013 will be resolution free. It's not that there is nothing I need to work on. There is, trust me. I would love to quit smoking (I know, it's a gross habit), I want to learn how to sew, knit, I want to practice yoga and drink more water everyday. I have made a pack with myself, that this year I will simply try new things and keep working on life one day at a time. I am removing the pressure and hoping that this year will be blessed with all kinds of little wonders, spontaneous adventures and lots of love here in my tiny burrow! 

Happy 2013, I wish each and everyone one of you all greatness and giggles there are in this world. 



3 comments:

  1. I like your plans for this year! I think resolutions are a bit overdone and pressuring. Good luck this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Maybe some of those goals will happen anyway without the pressure of it being a 'resolution.' Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those are fantastic resolutions! Good luck to you.
    Liz
    http://liz-makes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete