Pages

1.10.2013

Daily Routine and Apple Muffins


Things have been slowly calming down around here. Sometimes it takes a few weeks of here and there (holidays) to make you miss your old daily routine. I baked some apple cinnamon muffins yesterday and they were scrumptious. The guys devoured them! It always feels nice when I accomplish baking some sweets from scratch, seeing as I always though of myself as a cake-in-a-box kinda gal. On another note, I must say that the month of January does feel quite nice. The start to a new year always seems to fill me with hope. We have been having some oddly warm weather here this week and its nice to see some sunshine! I am starting to get a little nervous for my (very soon) application to University. I need to complete my portfolio and write a strong letter of intent for the school. Here is to being productive and applying my own advice - taking it one day at a time.

2 comments:

  1. My mouth is watering. We are still doing the Daniel Fast, but as soon as it's over, I'm hitting up bread and pastry shops STAT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Good for you guys :) You'll enjoy a little reward after I am sure!

      Delete