Pages

1.02.2013

Christmas Eve


I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I spent it here and there with family and friends. Over the years, the holidays have begun to feel different. Does anyone else feel the same? It's not a bad thing, it just doesn't feel the same. They seem to fly by so quickly and tend to be a tad more on the stressful side. I long for the days when all I had to worry about was which pj's to bring over to my grand-parents house. Nonetheless I had a wonderful week and my belly is full of delicious food. I am a happy girl. 

p.s The second picture is of my grand-father and I on christmas eve in 93'. He  is amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie you were! :)

    I know what you mean about the holidays not feeling the same... but it seemed that as soon as I had kids, it became magical all over again. Still stressful, but I think I lived vicariously through them this year for sure!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hihi! That gives me some hope ha! One day I hope to be able to feel that magic again with some kiddos of my own! Happy New Year to you and your family!

      Delete