Pages

11.19.2012

Painting


It has been over 6 months since I finished school. I am taking a year off before university and it has been nice to just relax. However, I realized I had not been creating much art. To be honest really none at all, between working and now living on my own , there has been so much going on...And so yesterday I started sketching for fun and I realized how much I missed it. I was not sure what to paint and so I decided to just go with it. These are two pieces I drew up and I am so happy I started again, I feel like painting and drawing everything I see. I am currently using pens + acrylic paint!

 Hope everyone is having a good Monday!

4 comments:

  1. I love the feeling of finishing a piece of art after having not painted for a long time :)

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just beautiful! I'm so glad you are back to creating art.

    ReplyDelete