Pages

12.01.2012

Mont-Tremblant


Hello to you! Yes you, whomever is reading this... assuming somebody is? Do you ever feel the need to get away from everything? Well this past weekend my man and I left our little apartment and decided to spend the night in a beautiful (and oh so clean!) little hotel up in Mont-Tremblant, QC. We took a weekend getaway. It was only about 2 hours away from home but far enough to make us feel like we were in a whole other province. To be honest it was the first time we went away together (it's almost been three years, it was about time Ha!) and it was really nice. I loved the little huts and shops around the village. We saw a deer and her babies, which is nothing out of the ordinary but it was the first time I had seen a deer so close and it was magical! I am definitely contemplating the idea of making this a tradition... some time away from home is nice every now and then! 

:)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!
      p.s I just checked out your blog and I love your photos :)

      Delete