Pages

10.07.2012

Momma Jo

      

While at my grand-mothers I found some older pictures of my mother. These pictures are wonderful. I love old photos of my family members. I like to imagine what was going on that day and what had happened right after the picture was taken. The first photograph is of my mother at my great-grand-parents cottage, she is about 12 years old. The second, is of her in her mid 30's with a kitty cat in her over-all's. She is amazing, and still to this day she looks the same. I missed her real bad tonight and these pictures made me want to give her a big hug!

P.S While I was going through the pictures of family, I found great shots of my grand-parents! I will post soon. Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Aww your mother is so pretty <33

    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete