Pages

10.27.2012

BOO!


Many festivities are going on this weekend to celebrate Halloween. I've seen little kids in costumes leaving afternoon parties to adult clerks at stores all dressed up. Everyone looks so different all suited up. This year I am not dressing up and have no big plans for halloween weekend. Things are kind of crazy around here and funny enough I was feeling cool with the whole no halloween thing. That is until today when everywhere online and in person I see costumes and candy... Oh well, there is always next year and I will just have to do something out of the ordinary to make up for it! And of course I will  still be giving out candy on Halloween night :) Can't wait to see all those little tots in cute costumes! 
Happy Halloween to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment