Pages

9.12.2012

Cannoli Love


I am by no means a "sweets" kind of girl. I'll take an apple over chocolate cake any day! However, a few weeks ago I had super at my grand-mothers and my aunts husband brought over these A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Cannoli's. Let me just tell y'all...I have been missing out! They were phenomenal, he gets them at a little bakery in Montreal called Alati (It's on Jean-Talon, for any of you Montrealers) He swears by them, claiming they are amongst the best in town. Amen to these little wonders! 

4 comments:

  1. mmm they look delicious, I haven't eaten cannolis much but when I lived in Italy sometimes at a Sunday family day someone would bring some and they were always amazing
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how I envy you for not being the "sweets" kind of girl! The moment I saw this picture I imagined jumping inside of my mac just to have a bite of those deliciously looking Cannoli's!
    xxx,
    Lilah
    http://lilycupcake.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda want one right now actually...maybe I have a sweet tooth after all, for Cannoli's anyway!

    ReplyDelete