Pages

9.22.2012

Baby


A few weeks ago my best friend had a beautiful baby boy. He is scrumptious! And so much of me felt in awe of my life. I grew up with three extraordinary girls, who are now three uniquely wonderful women. We sat around all afternoon on a big comfy bed and gushed over the new little dude. Life trickles by in the weirdest way. It seems like not so long ago we were sitting on beds gossiping about our lives. She looked awesome as a momma! It was one of those amazing moments, the ones you don't really ever forget. There will be more pictures of him soon...with me as an auntie how could their not be! 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture, and such sweet words to write about your friend! Sounds like a pretty amazing friendship :) Enjoy that cute little one!!

    http://lifeatruestory4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I checked out your blog, its really cool. Love the layout and picture :)

      Delete